Senior DevOps Engineer
Insert Technologies is a cybersecurity company with cutting-edge projects, building a security layer that protects critical data in this new age of data-driven businesses in a highly rewarding and meaningful environment. Specializes in cloud computing and data science professional services including migration of systems to cloud computing, design and implementation of cloud architecture, cyber protection in the cloud, data pipelines architecture, and data science projects.
As a senior DevOps engineer, you will manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy, and help develop your team of high-potentials in a dynamic environment. This position requires an experienced professional developer with a proven track record of developing and delivering software at scale.
• Expertise in Designing, implementing, and developing continuous integration systems and configuration release process delivery and production stability.
• Expertise in Infrastructure as code (IaC) and experience deploying and managing applications on Azure.
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, TFS, or TeamCity.
• Experience in System Administration, preferably with Linux
• Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
• Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Ruby
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
If you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently and in a team and you found this job interesting, we are waiting for your application.